No but imagine John getting ready for his and Sherlock’s actual first date
and Sherlock accidentally walking in on John while John fixes his hair
but John is too busy fixing up his hair to even notice Sherlock
and Sherlock is just completely mesmerized
literally everyone looks better with make up on than without it and if you think your favorite male rappers and actors aren’t wearing powder and foundation and color correcting concealer under their eyes on tv you’re lying to yourself and jesus don’t like you.
Tom, this is not OK! damnit!
the fucking fuck.
the fucking fuck is this fuck
Okay.. I’ve been watching this (intently) for a little while now and wanted to share an observation.
Bottom right gif (from the Live Below the Line Day 5 Video aka “TOM I WILL FUCK YOU AND YOUR POTATO AND BTW ITS COOL IF YOU LEAVE THE OVEN MITT ON WHILE WE DO IT”)..
Watch the skin on his chest. See how after his hand moves down, especially following the course of his thumb, there’s a little white line on his flushed chest? That’s because he’s dragging his fucking thumbnail along his skin… *insert frustrated whimpering* He’s scratching his nails across his chest. *insert me waving my arms and wailing Kermit the Frog style*
I am irrationally aroused. Or maybe rationally aroused. I don’t even know at this point. It’s been a long night., I’m not sure either. Emotions are irrational by their very nature, but it strikes me that not being aroused by this man is in itself irrational… I had better stop thinking about this or I will spend all day on the rug rocking while my brain goes around in ever-decreasing circles…
It’s part of an evil alien plot to take over the world.. oh, wait, I wrote that story…
*Groan* this is just torture
Nope. No. Uh ner.
well, he isn’t entirely wrong
Kim Dong Wan cares.
- Anubis: How do you feel about death?
- Atum: What are your greatest imperfections?
- Bastet: Do you have any cats?
- Hathor: What brings you joy?
- Horus: What is one thing you've had to fight for in your life?
- Osiris: Do you believe in the underworld?
- Ra: Do you have any major responsibilities or importance?
- Thoth: Do you like to read/write?
- Arawn: What is the most terrifying thing you've ever done?
- Bran: How is your health?
- Brighid: Tell us about your relationship with your father.
- Cernunnos: What is your favorite animal?
- Danu: What is your relationship with your mother?
- Morrigan: What do you think happens when we die?
- Olwen: What is your favorite flower?
- Rhiannon: Have you ever been betrayed?
- Bragi: What kind of music do you listen to?
- Freya: Have you ever been in love?
- Freyr: Do you have any children?
- Hœnir: Are you a silent or talkative person?
- Iounn: How old are you?
- Loki: What is the best trick you've ever pulled on someone?
- Odin: What is your family like?
- Thor: Would you consider yourself pretty powerful?
- Tree: What have you done with your life? What are you going to do with it?
- Aphrodite: What do you think of yourself?
- Ares: Are you an easy person to anger?
- Athena: Would you consider yourself an artist?
- Apollo: Do you play any instruments?
- Dionysus: Do you drink?
- Hades: Do you have a bad reputation?
- Hekate: Have you ever tried to communicate with the dead?
- Hermes: Have you ever stolen anything?
- Poseidon: Are you a moody person?
- Zeus: Are you a confident person?
- Jupiter: Would people say that you are intimidating or fairly approachable?
- Pluto: Where do you think we go when we die?
- Apollo & Dianna: Do you prefer to be up during the day or at night?
- Mars: Have you ever gotten into a fight?
- Minerva: Do you generally give good advice?
- Proserpine: Have you ever felt trapped?
- Plutus: Do you have a job?
- Venus: Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Vesta: Do you like being home or do you try to get out whenever you can?
- Morpheus: Do you daydream often? Of what?